- Do I need a technician on-site?
As long as you have a working internet connection to the computer(s) in question, our staff can make many modifications remotely. If the changes require physical interaction with the computers/routers, then we would need to send someone to the premise to make the necessary adjustments.
- Can a remote technician help me with my problem?
If you have a working internet connection to the computer that has an issue then chances are that a remote tech can help you!
- Can eLink help me design my new network?
Whether your new network spans just a single location or a network of locations, eLink can help design and implement it for you!
- Can eLink help secure my computers and network?
eLink provides network-wide security audits and then suggests innovative solutions to secure your data.
- Do IT service quotes cost anything?
No... eLink provides quotes for your IT service needs free of charge - simply click on the 'IT Service Quote' link provided in the menu.
- What should I do if my IT Service question is not listed here?
- Please feel free to click 'IT Service support' in order to send your issue straight to one of our seasoned professionals! We can help!